Monday, October 01, 2007

Tag team ranching

Well, I had the ranch to myself for a couple of weeks, and it was a little rough.  Not only did I have to handle my "day job," I also had to feed the animals, irrigate the pastures, and bring in hay.
 
Christie came home last Saturday afternoon and tagged me out so I could go to Chicago for a week.  In the last two months, I think we've only had about two weeks in which we were both at the ranch at the same time, and there was one week, during the fire, that the place was completely deserted.  As such, a lot of our ambitious projects, like the jack-legged fences, are less than complete.
 
It is my hope that when I return home from Chicago I can jump right into the ring and we can double-team some of the big chores, like hay and fences.  I want to put hay in a full nelson and get those fences in a figure-4 leg lock.  They will be at our mercy, begging to give up.  Will we let them?  NO!  We will follow up with a backbreaker and a series of combos, like a Facebuster/Leg Drop or even the awe inspiring Airplane Spin-Double Suplex.  Our opponents will be gasping for air and pleading for the sweet release of defeat, but we WILL NOT allow them to surrender.  We will CRUSH THEM, they will have to be removed from the ring with a MOP.  OHHHHH YEAAAAHHHH!!!
 
Whew, sorry about that, I got a little caught up in the moment.  Let's just say we have our work cut out for us, but as a team, Christie and I can do anything.
 

1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

Um, a little testosterone flash there Dave?