Monday, June 11, 2007

A former, ex-blogger speaks

I'm going to call this a monumental case of writer's block. Well, that isn't really true, I just got stuck on one story about Thanksgiving at the Ranch, and stopped writing. I should have just bagged on that story, and written others, but I did not. So, I became, as the months passed, an ex-blogger.

Now, I am a former, ex-blogger, or a former, former blogger, or an ex-ex-blogger. Take your pick, I think I'll go with re-blogger. Anyway, I'm back. I feel the need to make my voice heard. There are lots of stories to tell about the ranch, and Christie's blog only covers one perspective.

It is the beginning of birthing season at the ranch, and our friends, Karen & Aud are in town helping out. They were here last year about this time, and were present for at least 4 births! They are now honorary ranchers and will be assisting with more births any day now.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

First post!

I'm really looking forward to reading your blog again.

Mary Beth said...

Hey, you're back! Good news!

Ruth said...

glad you're back at it!